Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prince's Visitation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iota
Admin
Iota

Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm

The prince raised his hand "Santur, Hold. What place do you have to make requests of me?! All this Spare him, no him, nonsense has gone too far. But I concede. There will be no more confrontation for the time being. And merry Christmas."

EXP for Havoc, Rahul, And Richter

45 points
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Rahul bowed to his Prince. " You will make a grand King my Prince. Thank you. Forgive my own foolishness, and Merry Christmas to you as well." he said, as he toke a step back to give the prince's car room to leave.

Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Havoc merely snorted,before turning away to follow Rahul. The male approached his injured friend only to purposely nudge him in he leg with his head as he walked past." tis, Never pull another stunt like that again..." Havoc huffed as he and his master continued to walk.The male calmed some before asking" so...where to now?..."
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Rahul grunted. " What ever Havoc. And I have no idea. Lets just get me fixed up and decide afterwards." he grunted. He reached down and picked up and shouldered his bow as they started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Richter thank'd the prince and glanced at the one known as Santur may we meet again on a friendlier premise I'd love to speak Ideals and debate with you sir and with that he turned.

You two should watch your backs and try to play it safer and you he called to the less feral looking one every life is precious no matter what has happened. don't you forget that oh yeah by the way the names richter and he turned to head out
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Havoc glared at Richter,as he approached them. The male couldn't help but to take what he said as a threat.He was still tense from the last battle.Turning to face Richter, Havoc bared his fangs."you wanna' fight too Chew Toy?" Havoc spat.After the incident with the Prince the male could no longer trust much of anyone else. Not that he trusted anyone in the first place.his quick tempered nature also payed a role in his fowl attitude. He seemed to trust no one else but Rahul.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:13 am

Chitin Veryn was walking in town when a large commotion drew his eyes towards the prince. He was not sure what to do, what was the prince doing here? He had only ever seen posters in Burkham depicting him. He walked towards the crowd out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:09 pm

The prince was having car trouble as they were falling back to the royal headquarters in Redsill. The prince had always kept the technological city on a short leash and seeing the body guard killed by those strangers was a real treat for all the bystanders who stood unimpressed by the charity. The crowd cheered as the prince's car was slowly pushed to the emissary by Santur and Change Fang. The prince only scoweled at the spectacle. "When I find those fools...."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Chitin was not sure what to do, watching the frustrated prince in all his glory being pushed by his followers. He watched on in amazement from a distance. He didn't really want to get involved with someone of that reputation. Who knows, maybe the prince could make him a rich man despite his childhood. No time for revenge is time for profit.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:56 pm

The prince rummaged through his car, tearing at everything throwing out pretty much everything down to the upholstery. The people were quickly gathering it up and burning it. However one item rolls to your feet. A small metal ball with several inscriptions on it. The only one you could read was "Orb of Translocation" You had heard legend of this treasure! According to a story you heard when you where little a brave warrior was trapped in a cave after a collapse. The warrior beseeches his guardian spirit to free him from the cave so that he might continue his work. The spirit had pity on him and took a hunk of ebony from the cave and made this treasure out of it. Then the warrior whispered of his home into the device and he was at once transported there. You don't know if this is the same treasure as from the legend but it was at the very least, no longer in the prince's possession.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:59 pm

He had indeed read of the artifact at his feet from books at an old man's house when he was young. If this was it, it would be a truely great artifact. He reached down and picked up the metal ball, even if it was useless he could sell it for a nifty profit. After he picked the metal ball up he backed away from the ensuing conflict to watch from a distance incase some sort of catastrophe were to befall the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:07 pm

The prince was now at his embassy and the guards at redsill were dispersing the crowd and putting out the fires. Soon the streets were bare and there you stood, alone.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Veryn stashed the orb in his pack. He watched the prince leave and the crowds disperse, maybe some other treasures may lay on the ground? He perused the smoking ashes in search of anything metal or enchanted that may have survived the heat. "My lucky day, I guess.." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:22 pm

A guard walked over, "Hey! That's royal property! Leave it alone and go about your business or there'll be trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Chitin Veryn looked at the man, thought to himself for a moment and smiled. "Oh, sir, the prince hired me to clean this mess up." he said to the guard.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:27 pm

The guard thought for a moment, "If thats true where's your badge? Half this stuff is still good and is going right back in the vault. Anyone with vault clearance has a badge. Show me yours, and I'll have a team up here to help you. It's important we get it moved before the scroungers try and build something out of it."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Veryn looked at the man. "This is from the vault? Nobody told me that, I don't have a badge, the prince will be mad if he finds out I didn't help out with this mess.." Veryn shrugged, looking at the man with a grim expression.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:37 pm

The guard rubbed his eyes, "If you need a badge, you can get one at the emissary. But I warn you the Prince is there right now and he is very angry. I feel sorry for whoever is the diplomat there right now. For the record you look like you just walked out of the woods. So lets say I hypothetically believe you. You still need a badge and a cleaning party before you can touch this stuff. So hurry up and get the proper clearance so I can leave."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Veryn looked at the man, "how long will that take? I have to be somewhere tonight. And my appearance is due to my hard work. I'm sorry for troubling you, anyways." Chitin Veryn pondered if there was any way he could convince the man now, he really wanted to search the wreckage for valuables. He looked behind him and in all directions to see if anyone was around.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:43 pm

You see that no one else is around but you are close enough to the castle that you can see in the windows. The guard goes on, "Well assuming you really are part of a cleaning crew you should be issued a badge as soon as the prince is satisfied."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Veryn turned around towards the castle, and seeing noone around or looking through the windows, he took a step forwards but put his hands to his sides and pulled out his dagger and a net as quickly as he could. He leaped into action, tackling the guard, dagger outstretched! He didn't want to kill the man, only cripple him with the least amount of noise as possible.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:17 am

The guard toppled to the ground, then pressed a red button on his spear, and a speaker sounded "Unit 357, status?" The guard yelled, "Under attack by a thief outside the castle! Send reinforcements!"
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:45 am

Chitin Veryn had the orb at his ready and began to look through the debris to see if he could find anything, if he was attacked he would use the artifact, pretty dangerous for something that might not even work, but it was worth a shot. He began kicking soot and ash everywhere in search of treasure. The ash cloud that billowed up would likely buy him a little time.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:52 am

Under a pile of ash you see an arrow with a crimson jewel for a head. It's easy enough to take so you do. Meanwhile 7 other guards come out of Redsill Castle.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Veryn dived into the ash and grabbed the arrow, he pulled out the orb and spoke into it. "Take me to the wagon-maker's house."

(Will end topic after mod and resume in original redsill topic.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince's Visitation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next