Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prince's Visitation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul

Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:01 pm

" When are you going to learn that I"m not your Master Havoc. I wont let you die for me, I will not let another friend fall!" Rahul snapped as he stood up and shoved Havoc away again. Rahul let out grunt as Dark Veryn crashed into him.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Dark Veryn Sank his teeth into Rahul's Shoulder for a minor injury due to the prince's command to hold back. <Grrrr!> The pure evil that Dark Veryn was made of was seeping into the wound and Rahul's clothes. The prince laughed at the spectacle, "Ha ha ha ha ha! You fools can't even decide who dies first, let alone contend with my elite bodyguard!"
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:09 pm

The pain had started to subside but Richter had a horrible headache now he slowly walked over to the battle area Prince If your subjects were to find out you killed on of your subjects in cold blood while you where giving them charity I don't think they'll follow you or believe in you!" Ha called to him "In the end it wouldn't be a good diplomatic decision!" Richter called to the prince hoping to stop the violence.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Havoc snarled once more bearing his fangs as the Dark Veryn transformed.
Fear had quickly changed to excitement,Blood begin pumping faster threw the male's body.It had been ages sense he last fought in the form of an absol...now was the time... Muscle and bone begin to release a low popping noise as Havoc's body begin to change.The male winced slightly as Legs begin to be covered in snow white fur,Cloths tore from the male's body as his spine relined.Soon the transformation was complete and a large male Absol was standing in Havoc's place.
However the male was pushed aside and Rahul took the bow for him.Havoc snorted though now saw his chance to attack Leaping forward,Havoc dug his razor sharp Fangs into the Dark Veryn flank. He clamped down hard,now using his Bite attack. Blood slowly flooded into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Rahul grunted. A fist raised and slammed into the gemstone eye, hard.
" Take me down with the edge of a blade, not fangs of a beast." Rahul grunted. He may not care for his life, but he knew how he wanted to end. Die or be captured by the blade, just as he had lived.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:22 pm

This time Santur Dolmurke spoke up, "Diplomatic? You really think this rabble is civilized enough for anything less than martial law? Have you ever been to Burkham? This nation is on the cusp of civil war and if the crown isn't restored soon, we will be in the middle of one. I believe in this man both as a friend and a leader!" Meanwhile Dark Veryn Yelped with pain releasing Rahul from his grip. However you find the blood to be foul and corrosive. However you managed to crack the gemstone causing great pain to Dark Veryn!

Battle:

Dark Veryn (Wolf Form) injured

COUNTER! meager damage
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 pm

"I believe as well! but in order to stop this vile martial law we must stop all the fighting to live in peace for decades we've lived in a "fight back" life style why shed unnecessary blood straight power wont be able to stop the violence I believe that our prince will be able to stop this!" Richter called to Santur Dolmurke. still in pain
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Rahuls eyes shown with realizaion. Being released he bolted forward and picked up one of his two blades. [b]" My life is of no importance. I will die if the Prince demands it. I am in no place to challenge that, our Prince can rule just as easy without me living, no one would notice my absence. But I'd rather be killed first then to see another friend fall before my eyes." Rahul growled as he ran forward and slammed into the creature.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Havoc's crimson eye's widened in pain,now realizing the wolf's blood was fowl and corrosive.Havoc released Dark Veryn,Turning away the male began couching.Now hacking up Dark Veryn blood,along with some of his own. Wincing Havoc turned to see that Rahul's blow had caused the brute some harm..perfect.He then watched as his master withdrew his blades. Havoc opened his mouth to speak,but instead he ended up coughing up more of the Dark Veryn's blood...

Shaking his head from side to side he tried to get a hold of himself. He then herd the voice of a man.Turning he saw someone arguing with the prince.why,did that human care.....the male pondered this before looked back at Rahul his master could handle the battle...if things got iffy he'd jump in and help..
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Dark Veryn doubled back then transformed into some sort of ogre with the cracked stone at its heart! It was now wielding two dealy sword arms and turned to engage Rahul! Santur replied to Richter "Your mad. Perhaps your mind isn't accepting the gift as readily as we thought it would. A shame."
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 pm

"No Sir Santur but a wise man as yourself should know violence leads to nothing but more violence if anything This power has helped me see clearly! However I am not hear to fight your words are law and I shall stay out of this matter let us leave our opinions as they are for I have no wish to fight you sir I believe you and the prince shall make the correct decisions for the kingdom!" he called to them. Richter wouldn't leave but if the two really were to get into serious trouble he would step in he did not want to make enemies of the empire.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Rahul gripped his blade. He saw the cracked heart and knew that was where he had to attack. He rushed closer, his blade coming in at an angle to stab the cracked stone.

" Thats better! Strike me down with the blades! Do me this one favor!" Rahul growled. He attacked with no fear, only mindless instinct that his own father forced into his head.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Rahul's blade connects with the stone shattering it, but at a dire cost! His rush had impaled him on the significant reach of the arm blade. The shadow receded and then a small pokemon was left in ethereal form "Thank you. I am Veryn. Now that you've destroyed the stone I am free to return to the afterlife. Take the stone fragments. They will draw the evil curse out of your body and you may be spared the nightmare of infinity. I must go now. Good Luck!"
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:06 pm

The hacking soon stopped,The Absol turned to his friend.Havoc watched as the events unfold,the Absol seemed to release a sigh as Rahul defeated the Dark Veryn. Havoc strolled over to Rahul's side.He said noting for a while.Only keeping an eye on the prince and that fellow whom was arguing with him.Finally he spoke up." your lucky to be alive,you know that right?..." he growled before pulling his large paw up to his mouth and begin grooming himself.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Rahul fell to he's knee's and coughed up blood. Raising his arm he wiped his mouth and took the fragments. He turned around and looked at the Prince. It was his right shoulder that was pierced, pain wrapped it's wings around him but Rahul ignored it.

" Who will you send now, that I have taken one of your Guard's. I never once ment to insult you, or to question your power My Prince. Nothing material in this world brings me pleasure, because it doesn't last. I do nothing for my own gain. Give me a blade, and I will use it to serve a Master. Give me a cloak, and I will were it when it is cold. But it will not matter. I only seek a Master in which to serve, what I use to serve him, what I am given in return for serving him, does not matter. All I care for is finding one to serve so I may die in battle protecting something. Like I should have. So strike me down now, and leave my companion alone. Or send us away." Rahul spoke as he stood up, one hand reaching over to clutch his wounded shoulder. Rahul turned his gaze to Havoc and gave a weak broken smirk. " Define Lucky Havoc, I though you knew me better." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm

The prince began to applaud, "Come. Everyone. Applaud. Afterall you stand before knaves bold enough to defy my wishes and slay one of my servants. Bravo indeed. Injuries great and many and this one still moves to give ME an ultimatum? Be this bravery or foolishness I will, forget, about Veryn. He was a fool in life and his punishment in death has been fulfilled. But I must admit your feeble struggle against my power has granted me far more entertainment than I thought this trip would bring me. So, I will admit I misjudged you and you are indeed deserving of a gift. However you are also deserving in my wrath. Come forth. Both of you."
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Rahul was hesitant. But never the less he walked back towards the Prince. As he did before, Rahul gave a curt bow to the Prince. He would take what ever came.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Havoc looked up as his master spoke,Seeing Rahul all bloodied and bruised wasn't unusual. Havoc didn't seem to mind the male's wound.The Absol seemed to smirk back."heh, Maybe I know you a little too well.."Havoc replied,tough his body was quick to tense once the Prince started clapping.
Havoc snorted this seemed very strange to him. HE walked along with Rahul,now bowing as his master did so. he was willing to allow Rahul to do the talking.Knowing his own words would only upset the prince even more.Havoc stayed by Rahul's side,the fur on the back of his neck seemed to stand on end.If the prince tried anything he would react.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:45 pm

The prince picked up a hideous looking bauble. It was like the jewel from Dark Veryn but sharper on every side. "This is a mind spike. It is connected to one of the enemies of the crown. As you mentioned you wanted a master. With this you will have someone commanding you at every instant. This man believes the civil war is not a threat and that I should be executed and a new leader crowned to save the kingdom. I will give you this and it will bury itself in your heart, and you will be an outlaw to this kingdom. This is what I have to offer you. What say you?"
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Rahul stood up straight and looked his Prince in the eye. " I will not serve a Master that I do not see fit to serve. I want to protect my Master, because I want to. Because I love him like a brother, a close friend. An enemy of the crown will never be a person I will serve. I will not let myself become an outlaw here in exchange for that. This Kingdom is my home, and one day you will be my King. I'd rather die then to become the dog of your enemy." Rahul said, his voice never once wavering. " So I must respectfully decline your offer. If you want me to be an outlaw, then make it so. I will take it. But outlaw, or citizen of this Kingdom I will not raise my blades to you. Please do not think ill of me for this my Prince." the man said bowing once more humbly.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Havoc kept quite as his master made his disision.The absol looked on amazed,Rahul's voice seemed strong bold filled to the brim with pure reason and understanding. Havoc turned back to the Prince.How was Rahul able to forgive the bastard whom had sent a knight to attack him. The absol remained weary,Rahul was able to forgive the prince for his trespasses...This was something Havoc himself could have never done...

Looking on he awaited for the princes reply.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:12 pm

The prince crushed the jewel in his hands "Very well then. Santur, Kill both of them." Santur unsheathed his sword and got out of the car, "As you wish my lord."
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Rahul did not draw his blades. He did not take his bow from the ground. He simply looked at his Prince. Rahul sighed. " Please my Prince, I don't want to raise my blade to you again. Take me, I declined your offer. Havoc has not done anything. This was my choice. Take my life as retribution for the wrongs of this day." he said. Never leaving his Prince's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Prince Your a fine man a man of entertainment I'm sure why not have them prove there Loyalty to you instead of killing them here. doesn't that sound much more interesting?" Richter asked the prince.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Havoc once again begin to growl,with fangs bared he glared at the prince."Smug bastard..." he huffed under his breath.The male's body continued to tense every fiber of his being was screaming attack..kill..dismember the fowl prince whom stood before him.But,Havoc didn't move from Rahul's side. AS his master spoke Havoc turned to look up at him." Give it a rest Rahul....I'm not allowing you do die alone..." Havoc's blood red eyes begin to darken,now hearing the sound of another voice.He snapped his head around to see whom had spoken...It was the male from before. The Absol dug his claws into the earth. Preparing to lunge at anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince's Visitation
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next