Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prince's Visitation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iota
Admin
Iota

Prince's Visitation Empty
PostSubject: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:09 pm

The prince had a fine carriage, that was engineered to teleport as opposed to drive but was able to move a fair distance as well. The prince had a bag filled with lavish gifts! However with him were 3 of the imperial 7. First was "Dark Veryn" ((Optional history: His death was detected quickly by the Prince's Unholy equipment. "Oh no little one. Your time is far from over." Using his Dark Magi, he had Veryn's soul ripped from the ethereal thread and housed in a gemstone known only as the crest of shadow. Now Veryn is neither pokemon nor man and is forced to serve the prince unquestioningly. His power is to shapeshift as long as the gemstone remains intact.)) The second was Santur Dolmurke, whom was taking a much advised vacation from his lordly duties. ((Optional History: Santur and the Prince had been in close association since childhood, although nobody has any recollection of when exactly it was that the two met or where the boy had come from. He had shown exceptional talent with the arms of a knight even from an early age and by adolescence had become a formidable knight. It surprised only a few that he had quickly become one of the youngest generals the kingdom had seen. After the King's death (which some hushed rumors say he may have had a hand in), he was among the first to support the transition of power to the Prince. His unceasing loyalty to the Prince as well as his prowess both in the field and at command are what led to his being charged to restore order in the Burkham province after its liege's execution.)) The 3rd was a Viscous Morph of some kind, Santur called him Change Fang, He was dressed in rags and a spiked collar and was toughly fastened to the coach and he growled angrily. ((Optional History: Despite his appearance Change Fang is not really very old. Like maybe 7 at the oldest. He was once a cute and innocent pokemon but The prince kidnapped him at a young age and then through a series of horrible treatments, made him into a terrible beast. Then the Prince brought forth a wounded guard and made them unify to make an even more deadly creature. Then he had his engineers devise A loyalty collar, to send a painful electric shock every thim he considers defying the prince. Which is now very rare.))

"Come forth one and all! Come and receive your future kings generosity!"
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 pm

It had been a few days since the cave incident and Richter had healed quite well he was known to heal quickly he heard news of the prince visiting and traveled here to receive one of the gifts he was giving out. It was towards the end of the day and Richter saw him leave he Jogged up to the group around the prince and asked"Sir are you still giving out gifts?"
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 pm

The prince grinned at the humbleness of the man, "You are a bit tardy. I was just about to depart to another part of my kingdom. But since you so kindly asked, What kind of gift would you like?" (Seems he likes you! You get to pick a weapon, accessory, or bonus. Choose wisely!)
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:32 pm

"Hmm.. a Bonus sounds good your highness." He said meeting the young prince eye to eye no wavering at all on his decision. Richter was always one to choose the X factor something about random always appealed to him. H e didn't mind choosing or even knowing things that he couldn't control unlike most people.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:38 pm

The prince laughed, "Ha ha ha! So be it bold one!" The prince unsheathed his his sword and grazed your forehead with the tip. The slight wound delivered amazing pain, which nearly brought you to your knees. "This is the blade of the greatest sight. In the event that you survive that poison, you will be granted psychic powers! Ha Ha Ha!"
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:51 pm

"The pain hit hard like getting hit by a ryhorn charging over and over into him But hr did not stop his gaze he fell to his knee "Don't worry I'll survive.... He looked at the prince with his blodshot eyes" Thanks" he said through the pain. It was what he asked for and he would gain powers through this excellent. He managed to smile at him and then limped off a couple of feet before Finding the closest tree on the castle grounds and faintng.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:07 pm

The prince's arrival not only attracted the most mighty and brave but also the Greedy. Slinking out from the shadow of a building was Havoc,he had left his traveling companion to scout of ahead.The curious male wished to know what all the fuss was about. Moving threw the crowd of spectators, Havoc's Deep crimson eyes caught sight of the prince and his lavish gifts. A sick and twisted smile was quick to crease the pokemough's lips. Greed had begin to take over,however as the last present was given out the prince begin to leave. Havoc snorted before taking off after him. but he seemed to stop once another tired looking man approached him. Hehe now was Havoc's chance.Once the man walked away Havoc strolled up to the Prince.Now was time to do some sucking up.
"Good evening your your highness" Havoc cooed sliping his hands from his coat pocket and gave a little bow." I overheard you where giving out gifts correct?" Havoc asked he looked up at the prince before awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Rahul trusted his friend, but walked faster. When he caught up to Havoc, he saw the Prince. Eyes narrowed. The well build man kept walking, until he was beside the pokemoph he knew so well. The man's eyes were respectful, but cold. The eyes seemed almost dead. Emotionless, lacking. Rahul gave a curt bow. " My Prince." he said humbly. Rahul wouldn't ask for anything. The scared man had asked for many things in his life, and it all had ended badly. So he wouldn't ask. Only would he let happen, what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:43 pm

The prince grinned, "Well Gentlemen, I applaud you bravery! Not many can approach members of the imperial 7 with such boldness. What kind of gift would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Havoc pondered his answer for a moment,His crimson eyes locked onto the princes.The last human chose a bonus,but had to endue pain in order to obtain it. Pain wasn't something Havoc enjoyed dealing with...the smug male kept his smile wile uttering the words." I'll take an accessory"
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Rahul stood up straight again. His ponytail swaying with his movements. " I am confused My Prince. Which gifts do you speak of? My Bravery, my fear, what entitles me to receive something from one such as yourself? I need nothing material, for none of that is important to me." the man asked. Rahul often ignored the people of the taverns. Kept to himself, his only companion Havoc. But he did hear things from Havoc. Even tho he knew the Prince was doing something with gifts, he wasn't very sure what it was.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:00 pm

"Ha Ha Ha! Then for You Havoc, I have the Barb Of Cleansing. Wear this pendant and press it into your flesh now, and it will mark whatever is in your blood now. Should any impurity befall you, press it again to be purified. As for you Rahul, you insult me and shall be punished!" The prince threw a needle at Rahul which sank deep into his flesh. "Once you leave this town. You will fall into a dream more hellish than you have ever known. I bid you, never wake up."
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Rahul grunted as he removed the needle. Eyes clouded over. He simple looked at the needle in his palm. Fingers clenched around it, protectively. " Forgive me then My Prince. I ment not to insult you. But what is done, is done. I ask what is more hellish then what I have already seen? It seems life itself wishes to curse me for walking upon it. I big myself, never to awake. It seems my fate has been chosen then." the man said with a low voice. He held no ill feelings towards the Prince who cursed him. His own words condemned him. He looked to Havoc, knowing this would not go well with the pokemoph. " Havoc, I don't want you too do anything rash, this was brought upon me by my own tongue." he said curtly.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Havoc seemed happy with his gift though once the prince insulted his dear friend that had been the final straw. Havoc's head snapped around to face the prince,his eyes seemed to narrowed.though nothing crept from his mouth. The Knights that had accompany the prince where rather intimidating.
Biteing his touge,Havoc moved himself in between the prince and his humble friend.If they where to strike Havoc would be there to catch the blow.Here we go again....more sucking up. "Please your Graciousness release my dear friend from his curse...he has not intended to insult you....My dear poor companion has had a troubled life...spare him." Havoc cooed forcing his eyes to solfen as much as possible...maybe this will work...or maybe it would get them both killed.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:23 pm

The prince scoweled, "Dark Veryn, Teach these fools what happens to those who question my rule. And make sure there's something left to make an example of!" With that the shadow leaps into combat!

Battle:

1 of the Imperial 7: Dark Veryn is very healthy and very strong
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Rahul gave a grunt, pushing Havoc behind him. " Take my life my Prince, but please leave my foolish friend alone. Let him live, he has been cursed enough as it is." the man said as he moved to throw his weapons to the ground. Would he die now? Rahul's eyes grew cold with anger towards himself. He should have died back then, when his brother tried to leave. He should have died protecting his friend. Rahul was not scared to die, he almost wished for it. " If anyone deserves to die or be punished for questioning you, let it be me."
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Richter woke up still in pain it was less but still strong enough to keep him immobilized he looked over to see the prince still there for some reason not only that but two other characters and one of the bodyguards attacking "I wonder whats going on." he thought he'd watch in the distance for now. Through the pain he wanted to try something he saw a leaf fall of the tree he focused on the leaf and to his amazement he could control it. "This will come in handy.." richter said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Dark Veryn Transformed into a knight with the Gemstone at it's chest. The prince thrust forth one arm, "I want both of them maimed then captured for stockades!" With that Dark Veryn began his advance...

Battle:

Dark Veryn (Knight Form) Very Healthy
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Havoc's crimson eyes narrowed once again,very well if there was no communicating then he'd possibly have to fight. The snow white hair that rested atop Havoc's head begin to spike up with anger,a low growl crept from his throat. The male then bared his razor sharp fang like teeth.Havoc could feel ever muscle in his body tense as the Dark Veryn came forth. " Bring i-" The male released a low snort as he was pulled behind Rahul.His master was willing to protect him.Havoc seemed to snort once again.He grabbed Rahul's arm,And begin tugging the male away from the knight. There was no way in hell he was allowing him to die.Even if they had to run." Damn it Rahul Come on.." he barked.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Rahul grunted. Staying put. " Even if I ran with you, I would fall under the curse the moment I left. You run, I can't escape this." Rahul said as he reached behind him and picked his friend up, before throwing him. He simply stood there. But he turned around, he would face this head on.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Dark Veryn Slashed at Rahul!

Battle:

Dark Veryn (knight Form) Very Healthy
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Richter watched this unfold the large one seemed put on staying he was throwing his life away and richter knew every life was precious. He would now intervene. He focused on the one who wanted to die and focused on him it wasn't much but he managed to slightly throw hum back put some space between the knight and the fool.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Rahul felt the himself be thrown back. He grunted as he landed. What happened? He didn't know. Rahul found himself on his knee's, kneeling. He stayed like that, simply looking up. Eyes narrowed, face like stone. Life taunted him. Let him die or let him live. Why couldn't it just decide.

Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Havoc hit the ground with a thud,he quickly stood up turning to See Rahul nearly get slashed. Damn it Rahul" he thought before rushing forward to join the battle.However,the male stopped once his friend was pushed back by some invisible force..what was this? it had to be some kind of magic..hell what was he standing around for!? The male approached Rahul,giving him as scowl before looking forward at the knight...maybe they'd have to fight....then so be it.
Havoc readied himself." There no way in hell im allowing these bastards to harm you master....so shut the fuck up and let me protect you...." The male looked forward at the knight. His eyes begin to glow now using his Leer attack aghast the Dark Veryn.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Dark Veryn has no mind to unsettle from the leer attack!
The knights swing went sailing through the air. Dark Veryn was clearly upset by it's folly. Now it transformed into a feral wolf with the gemstone for one eye. Growling fiercely it dove at Havoc!

Battle:

Dark Veryn (Wolf Form) Very healthy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince's Visitation   Prince's Visitation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince's Visitation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next