Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redsill, engineering central

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:08 am

Veryn followed the man, he was itching to find out what the Lord of Redsill wanted with him.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:24 am

You are led close to the Center of the city, the keep stands high above the rest of the city's structures. The messenger comes to an obscure stairway leading down underneath the outer wall of the keep and opens the door at the botttom using a key. He holds the door open for you to enter before closing it and locking it behind you.

Inside of the room is a complicated workshop with Zennek tinkering with what appears to be a guantlet. Upon hearing the door open, he sets down his work and walks over to you, "Oh good, I'm glad that Tristan was able to find you; I was worried that I didn't have enough information to properly identify you. Speaking of which, could you perhaps tell me your name before we begin?"
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:26 am

Veryn bowed. "I am Chitin Veryn, Lord Zennek. I am a traveler, though I am not entirely who I say I am. Lets leave it at that if we can.." He said to the lord. "What did you intend for me?"
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:40 am

Rotom was floating about in the workshop, exploring its new surroundings with wonder. It drifts over to you as it recognizes your face, "Chitin Veryn, I think I can remember that name. It seems this rotom knows you, but let's not get into that. In honesty, the fact that you're an independent traveler is a significant portion of why I called you here. There's something I've been meaning to have investigated on Ash Heart volcano, but with the Prince breathing down my neck as he seems to have gotten into the habit of doing I simply can't risk sending my own men or even residents of Redsill to check it out. I've been hearing some reports from my men who guard the walls of Redsill that over the last few weeks an extremely thick cloud of what we assume is smoke and dust has been forming and slowly creeping down the mountain. We can't see what's going on inside it, but I worry that it may become a threat to the city if nothing is done about it. I don't want to do anything rash yet, I just need someone to go in there and bring back a report of what's going on there. You'll be rewarded, regardless of the result, can I ask this of you?"
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:19 am

"Oh.. Hello, Rotom." He had said, rather surprised that Rotom had moved up the scientific chain and was now assisting Lord Zennek.

Veryn thought for a moment, he could stop by Ash Heart, fill up his cages and investigate the mountain for extra profit.

"Sure, i'll do that, anything you reccomend I should bring with me?"
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:30 am

"We don't know what's going on in that cloud, at the very least bring something to cover your mouth and nose. You'll also want to be wearing goggles so you aren't running blind. Also, be careful of the mountain's pokemon, I know many of them are violent in the best of times. Whatever you can do to prepare yourself for this, I suggest you do it;, coming back alive to tell me what happened is the most important thing."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Veryn thought to himself for a moment, wondering where he would find the tools that would help him. "Alright, I will go tommorow morning, assuming my wagon is ready. Today I had ordered a Wagon to be made, aswell as hired a Ponyta which is being trained at the moment.."
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Zennek nodded, "alright, take this fifteen gold now to get a room for the night and purchase a few extra things before you go. Good luck and I only hope that I'm worried over nothing. Tristan, the door."

Zennek's butler opened the iron door to the laboratory for you, "Have a pleasant evening. It will be good to have this matter settled."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Veryn left the lab, where would he start? He wasn't sure where to go to buy the things he needed so he wandered the streets.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:54 pm

It's been something of a long day and the sun begins to set. Twilight sets a deep red glow on most everything in the streets. Most people are starting to head home about this time, but some shops appear to still be open. Even the grinding din of the Engineering Guild's hall is beginning to wind down for the night. It seems that there isn't much left that can be done for today.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Veryn had visitted the prince's parade in the city, and came back with gifts.. He materialized out of the air next to the wagon-maker's building. He was surprised. "It worked." he said to himself, with a mild amount of satisfaction. Then he looked at the arrow in his other hand to see if it was of any value.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:04 pm

The head of the arrow appears to be a valuable jewel, worth roughly 20g by itself. There is a large, sturdy-looking wagon sitting in front of the shop beside the entrance. The sound of construction is not coming from inside the shop, so it could be assumed that the wagon before you is the one that you ordered. It is best that you go inside and inquire about this.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Veryn determined there were no magical qualities to the arrow, so he snapped the head and threw the piece of wood onto the ground. He looked around and noticed the wagon was already finished, he knocked on the door again so he could be sure. "Is the wagon ready?" he said. He was covered head to toe in soot and ash.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:38 pm

The old man whom you had done business with approached you, "I almost didn't recognize you! I hope that you're not hurt, there was some kind of commotion in the streets and it appears to have gone badly... anyways, yes, the wagon you ordered is out in the front. Here's a document naming you as its proper owner, if you'll just sign at the bottom here then you can take it whenever you're ready, we'll hang onto it until you're ready to take it."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Veryn thanked the man. "It was well worth the coin, thank-you." With that, he waved farewell, got onto the new wagon which he admired and spoke into the orb. "Stables." he said, and the world dissapeared around him, returning to find himself at the stables in redsill, where he hoped the ponyta was ready.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:04 pm

The ponyta you had purchased stood in a small pen visible from your location. It appeared to be blindfolded and had a harness attached to it which appears to be used to attach it to wagons for towing. It was standing still in its space as it awaited its re-imprinting.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Veryn looked for the man from earlier, to ask if the training was finished.

ooc On Ipad atm
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:21 pm

The man who sold the ponyta to you came out once he saw your wagon, "I was beginning to wonder when you'd get here. Your ponyta is waiting for you out back, he's the blindfolded one. When we train them, it resets their natural imprinting so that the next thing they make eye contact with will register to them as their parent. The process is a secret that only the best of breeders know about. Anyways, follow me to the back and we can take care of the imprinting process." The man proceeded out the back door to the pen where your ponyta stood awaiting its imprinting.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Veryn followed the man to the stables. He was still covered in ash and soot, and looked like he had been inside a volcano or something.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 pm

The rancher took you to the pen and opened the gate. He stood behind the pokemon and untied the blindfold and removed it. The ponyta blinked a few times as its eyes locked with yours. Standing still for a moment, it observed you before it approached and rubbed its face against your coat. "Alright, it's done. Grith is yours now, take good care of him. We've loaded the supplies that you'll need for him into your cart already, so you're good to go whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Veryn hitched ponyta up to the cart. "All right grith, let's go." he said, pulling out the orb and waving to the man. "Cage store" he said to the orb, and everything around him fell away aside from the wagon and Grith, they were outside the shop ready to pick up the cages.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:47 pm

The owner of the store was surprised by how you had moved your cart there without him noticing, and quickly sent some assistants to load the cages into your wagon, they fit snugly in the space that was open for them. The staff of the store wished you good day and went back inside.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:12 pm

After he had the cages loaded onto the wagon, he bought some goggles and a scarf and checked everything, it was ready to go so he pulled out the amazing orb and said the words: "Take me near the base of ash heart peak." he had in his mind a picture of a large hill leading up the mountain which he had traversed on his way to redsill.

Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:59 am

The increased weight and additional body to transport caused the teleportation to lag slightly behind your activation of the sphere. After a brief, dizzying experience, you have arrived at the base of Ash Heart mountain. The cloud which Lord Zennek spoke of is plainly visible from where you stand and blankets the entire surface of the volcano above where it begins.

This story is to be continued in the Ash Heart Peak forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redsill, engineering central
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3