Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wasteland of Nothingness.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

The Wasteland of Nothingness. Empty
PostSubject: The Wasteland of Nothingness.   The Wasteland of Nothingness. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Having made his way down the mountain after a long while, he had travelled east a fair distance, and now as far as the eye could see he is met with a vast, life-less expanse. Artemis was walking by him, not saying much. "At the end of this desert, the plains where I used to live will be found, but we are not going there just yet, but we must cross this place." Veryn took one step into the wastes, and after that it was one step after another.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: The Wasteland of Nothingness.   The Wasteland of Nothingness. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:16 am

Just like the name, this place was just a Wasteland of Nothingness. There were a few common pokemon like Sandshrew, Cacnea, and a few others around. But none seemed up for a battle, actually they all just laid around as if they were waiting for death. Your steps continued with out being disturbed, but you had a strange feeling... That you where being watched. What will you do? (Bwa ha ha...)
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: The Wasteland of Nothingness.   The Wasteland of Nothingness. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:20 am

Veryn was getting hungry, he had not seen a patch of grass for many days. If he could not find any, he would have to eat meat. He looked at the sandshrew, which looked like a tasty Pecha Berry bush to him. He stared at the Sandshrew, trying to get ahold of himself.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: The Wasteland of Nothingness.   The Wasteland of Nothingness. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:47 am

The Sandshrew, a little bothered you where staring at it like somethign to eat, jumped form where it was sitting and dug a burrow. Disapearing quickly underground, blocking the entrance of the Dig by kicking up dirt. The few other pokemon had slowy drifted away, it was just you and Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: The Wasteland of Nothingness.   The Wasteland of Nothingness. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:15 am

Seeing a river ahead, Veryn rushed to the site. Something hit him like a brick at that moment. My life.. Sucks. With that thought, he shed one tear, the first tear he had ever shed and charged, leaping into the deep water, commiting suicide and drowning, much to Artemis astonishment. The light shimmering above him was a wonderful sight, glittering from so deep down. At that moment his lungs gave way, and water rushed into them. Veryn drifted into darkness.

(Mod can post if suicide attempt is successful, if so, Artemis will be an NPC again, unless Artemis follows.)
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: The Wasteland of Nothingness.   The Wasteland of Nothingness. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:23 am

Then he died... THE END! "Yes! Im free!" Artemis cheered, and ran off into the sunset.

(Chitin wanted him to die, so I allowed it. I think I might make Artemis my own charater later... I like her...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wasteland of Nothingness.   The Wasteland of Nothingness. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wasteland of Nothingness.
Page 1 of 1