Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lithen's Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 pm

"I never knew my family, I hatched all alone. Lithen, I want to help you rescue your brother!" Wess responded with burning determination.

Meanwhile, the road was becoming much more wooded and the poochyena began stirring somewhat. It was still unconscious but coming closer to waking up. Looking into the distance, there is an extremely dense forest up ahead, "do you think that Un is on the other side of that forest?"
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Lithen dumped the poochyena in a thicket by the roadside. "I hadn't thought about getting help. And you did prove yourself in that last battle. But I'm getting a nagging feeling that we might be in for some trouble. I suppose if you really want to I'm happy to have you join.". Lithen Smiled warmly in response. Then he looked up questioningly, "I don't suppose you know any magic, do you? This forest is getting really thick...".
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Wess looked down, somewhat embarrassed to answer in the negative, "no, I don't know any magic... I just hope it doesn't get too dark, the forest ahead looks like it would be scary at night." The dunsparce looks around, seeing no other signs of a pokemon's presence he makes a suggestion, "seems like it's getting late, maybe we should rest for the night before going into such an unfamiliar place..."
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Lithen smiled and patted dunsparce on the head, "That's ok I don't know any either and it is getting pretty dark. Maybe a rest would do us some good.". Lithen readied s small camp, "There you go. Plenty of leaves around to rough it with."
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:51 pm

With their camp set, the pair of pokemon settled in for the night in relative safety. Wess and Lithen had the day's events well behind them as they went to sleep in order to prepare for the next day's journey into the unknown lands of "Un-"

They could not have known that the destroyed sign had formerly pointed in the direction of the land now known as The Unferth Glade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lithen's Adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2