Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wordwire the Street Ear (Rumor Thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Wordwire the Street Ear (Rumor Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Wordwire the Street Ear (Rumor Thread)   Wordwire the Street Ear (Rumor Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:49 pm

There is a hooded stranger at the corner of the tavern leaning back in his chair. He takes a sip of his drink and says out loud, as if not addressing anyone but still knowing full well who can hear:

"Yup, word is that some manner of beasty is causing trouble somewhere in the woods near Firgram province. I hear that its roar is like nothing anyone's heard before. I doubt that such a thing could be real, but it pays to be careful when talk like that is buzzing around."

(Rumors are hints towards something which may be of interest to investigate, but officially has no preset rewards for looking into. These may lead to treasure, glory, or ridiculous danger. Some may be extremely specific while others are quite vague in what they mean.)
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Wordwire the Street Ear (Rumor Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wordwire the Street Ear (Rumor Thread)   Wordwire the Street Ear (Rumor Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:50 pm

A hooded man, wordwire, sits at the bar. Looking from one side to another, he taps a finger on the counter. Indiscreetly, he begins talking to the bartender...

"I hear that some folks are going missing around that old ruined city. Place is a ghost town, guess ghosts must've gotten them. The spirits don't seem picky either, sick or well, rich or poor, seems like anyone can disappear there. Would you believe the speculations people throw around about that? Why, someone came to me sayin' there was an underground pit-fighting arena there and that that was why people were disappearing, crazy ain't it?"
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net

Wordwire the Street Ear (Rumor Thread)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: Services :: Taverns-
Jump to: