Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Empty
PostSubject: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Larry placed Mini on the ground as she was growing too heavy....he probably may of added a scratch or scrape when he resorted to dragging her.
Tuckered out Larry sat down next to where he stopped dragging Mini to take a breather.

"so where exactly are we....and she does not look so good" said Larry to Winny.

Back to top Go down
http://www.theprojectrp.proboards.com
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Winny Touched Larry's face, "Close your eyes. This part of the cave is called the dome of illusion. The crystals mess with your mind if your not a psychic. If we're not careful, we'll kill each other." She touches Mini "Your right. Jirari's blades are meant to leave cuts that are difficult to heal. I'll need a lot of stuff to fix her. Can you get the things for me?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:09 pm

"Kill you....I would never do that...but yes I can get you whatever you need" said Larry.

"so..what do you need?"

He made a note at some point to try one of these crystals and of course a soil sample.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Winny stroked Mini, "Here, I'll need a fire stone, something very sharp, and if you can find a psychic with healing power that would be ideal. We also need something for the poison. Bring me the mud from a pure spring and I can make a salve to draw it out of her blood. Be fast! Or she will die!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:23 pm

"You can count on me" said Larry. He made a mental checklist: Sharp thing, firestone, psyhic with healing powers and mud from a pure spring

He set off to find one of these objects.

He decided his best bet was to search for firestone and sharp thing first as wellhe knew rocks and crystals and his best bet was to go for those first. Then the mud, return to Winny with those, and finally see if he could get a psychic while she worked.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Shortly after you set off you see a small child dart around a corner behind some particularly jagged crystal formations. The crystals are a range of greens and blues but could probably pierce your armor given the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Larry followed that small child to the crystals. They looked pretty sharp....AHA he had found something sharp...but how to break it.

He decided to go with screech as well biting it would hurt, sandstorm would probably not work and leering it would do nothing.

Last edited by Mr. Tyra on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:35 pm

You hear an eerie laugh as you approach a pillar of crystals. One breaks off from the screech and lands on the ground. Moments after it lands on the ground it starts bleeding "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Out the corner of your eye you see the same child wave you over "Come on! I have something to show you!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Larry jumped back after hearing the scream the crystal bleed. After a moment he picked up the crystal.

"well alright lead the way" said Larry to the child coming over to the child.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:52 pm

As soon as you step toward the child the floor crumbles beneath you and you take what looks like and endless fall! The crystal fumbles from your hands and you hit the ground harder than you imagined. "He he he he ha ha ha ha ha!" You wake up to find you've only taken 2 steps and that the crystal is still in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:56 pm

"what the.... thought Larry apparently he had fallen and dropped the crystal but it was still in his hands.

Larry tried again to make his away over to the kid show it would maybe guide him to the next object he needed to find.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 pm

As you approach the child you notice you're passing a spring with clear clear water in it!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Larry turned his attention to the spring that had just appeared.
"Whoa...where did that come from.."

Larry made his way over and stared into the water....crystal clear....this had to be pure to be sure he tasted the water. Tasted clean. He reached down into the spring to get some mud and he did. Not really being able to carry mud in his hand he slathered some on his chestplate and then some on his face. Hopefully it would not come off by the time he made it to Mini again.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 pm

In the reflection in the pool you see Jirari's figure with a knife poised to strike, "Thought you could escape me, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 pm

"I thought you were dead" yelled Larry as he clawed and then dove into the shallow pool to kill the reflection and only ended only landing face first in mud covering it again and also covering him in mud as well as his crystal. He stood up confused and blanketed in mud. He licked the crystal clean and then got out of the spring scratching his head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Once you composed yourself you hear a voice out in the distance, "Help Larry!" It sounded like Winny!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Upon hearing Winny's Cry for help he darted off in the direction he thought the cry came from.
"Don't worry I am coming" yelled Larry.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Just as he arrived at the camp, He saw Jirari stab Winny in the heart! "Why Larry? Why couldn't you... save... me..." She flopped to the ground. "HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:37 pm

"you bastard I'll kill you...get over here and fight me like a man....how dare you kill her" growled Lavrry going to challenge the apparition to a fight.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:38 pm

You feel a hard slap on the face. You see Winny in front of you with her eyes shut, "Larry... Did you get me those things?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:43 pm

The slap snapped Larry back into reality.

"two out of the three essentials....here is the crystal and here is the mud" said Larry handing Winry the crystal and then removing some of the mud from himself.

"well I am going back out to get the firestone and trying to find a psychic type that can heal....be back when I get the stone"
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Winny smiled, "Wonderful I'll get right to work. Be really careful ok?" Winny set straight to surgery on Mini. She used the sharp crystal to cut the jagged wounds into straight cuts and slathered the infected ones with the mud. "That's all I can do for now."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:54 pm

"thanks I will" said Larry before heading off again to fetch the fire stone.

He sighed this place really did mess with your head he would be on alert now.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:55 pm

As you head off you hear a voice in your head. "Hey stop for a minute!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Larry stopped obeying the voice maybe it would be helpful again. "alright what do you want"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: The World :: Runic Caverns-
Jump to: