Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captured, Great...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Mini struggled in her cage. She had been muzzled and caged as the gaurds brought her self and Larry to the palace. She had no idea the Poochyenas belonged to soldiers, much less royalty. She didn't know much about the Prince, but she was still worried. All humans had a bit of cruelity in them, this prince would be no diffrent. Mini also worried greatly about Larry, he had been taken some where else. They had said something about training him for the Royals... Mini would remember that. After Mini escaped, which she had assured her self she would, she would find Larry and save him.

Pulling away from her thoughts, she slammed her body againts the cage again in a feeble attempt of escape. She would have growled had she not been muzzled. She wished there was enough room to use Twister, then she would get away. She searched for another way out. No hope. This was going to be trickier then she thought. She decided to rest and save her energy until she had her chance to escape. She coiled up as if sleepy, but her gaze was still filled with hate. She waited to see where they would take her.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:03 am

One soldier met another, "Sir, wild one. Bring it in for conditioning." The other took the cage, "Excellent work. Double rations to your unit." The soldier bowed, "Thank you sir." The superior soldier brought the cage to a table in a horrific room there were devices of torture on every side. Many kinds were strange and new to Mini. A voice comes from the corner, "Leave us commander." "As you wish your lordship." Then he left. Then the source of the voice revealed himself. He was a human in a red cape and black royals uniform. He had slick blonde hair. "Be at peace beast. You may call me Jirari. I am one of the Imperial 7, and I will be doing your conditioning. You see we recently lost one our number, and I sense in you that you can fill the void." He raised a red hot iron, "However, there will be much pain."
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:28 am

Mini glared at this Jirari fellow. She didn't want to be apart of any Imperial 7 what ever, and she didn't want to be Conditioned, what ever that was. She didn't want to go through any pain either, not that a human could give her. Mini sparked, prepairing a Thunder Wave. How dare he! I would never work with humans, and I won't allow this fool to do any thing to me! If he touched her, he would receive a bad jolt. If that didn't work, Twister or Wrap would get her out of his grasp. Mini would not be conditioned, and she would not ever join this Imperial 7 thing. I should have trained harder... If I was a Draonite or at least a Dragonair by now he would be dead! All these acursed humans would be dead! Her thoughts where a bit crazy, but made sence. Her past experiences with humans had left her emotionally scarred, and she would never obey humans.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:40 am

Jirari released Mini's muzzle, "You needn't have that anymore. You aren't powerful enough to hurt me. You may as well submit, it'll make your conditioning much faster." He then thrust the iron between the bars of the cage.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Shouldn't have done that human... Using her flexible body, she ducked out of the way of the iron and bit into his hand. She also released the previous charge of Thunder Wave. I will kill you stupid human! the thoughts echoed in her mind. But something else was nagging her. Larry, he was some where being trained to work for these stupid humans... At least thats what she assumed. I'll get out, I'll make sure to kill you! Then I'll save Larry!
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Jirari grabbed Mini with his free hand and took her by the throat nearly crushing it. "Let. go. right. now." He said very calmly.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Mini, though finding it hard to breathe, didn't let go. She dug her fangs deeper into his hand, she continued using Thunder Wave in an angry attempt to Paralyze Jirari. She still didn't have enough room to use Twister, but the seconed she got out of the stupid cage... Mini bit down harder, still sparking with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Jirari growled, "Such insolence from one so weak..." He unsheathed a dagger from his cape lining and jammed it in Mini's side. "You will indeed suffer. Even if you have to be stripped from the grave to do it." He then raised a second dagger.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Mini let go when he struck her with a dagger, but she was still furious. She took the dagger out of her side as he reached for another. She didn't want to use her trick in front of a human, but she had no choice. She would either die or be seriously injured if she stayed in the cage. She took a deep breathe, and slid between the bars of the cage and onto the floor. She stood straight on her tail and released a full body Twister, along with a Thunder Wave. Thanks to the speed of her spin, the blood form her wound managed to stay inside the wound, and any the leaked out would start to scab up at an excelerated rate. If I can get one of those torture items, like something sharp, to hit this guy in my little storm... I might be able to beat him if he takes a fatal wound! Though Mini was mad and battle ready, her wound stung horribly. She wondered why he wanted to hurt her any way? An injured Dragon type was usless, you had to let it grow and evolve if you wanted it to be strong. She couldn't get that off her mind, though she forced her attention to the battle.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:46 pm

The wind force picks Jirari off his feet and throws him against the wall. "Hurk!" The dagger drops from his hand and a sizable broadsword flies from the table and impales Jirari, right in the gut, "Erk! Noooo!" He then fell limp an the rooms chaos ceased.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Mini's storm stopped as she saw Jirari being impaled, she couldn't help but smirk. She slithered over, forgetting about the pain of her previous wound. "Hmph! Idiot human!" she said, at least ten feet away. "Never mess with a dragon!" Then, knowing he would probably die of blood loss and the fatal wound, slithered away to find Larry.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Battle won

20 Exp

(change threads to join Larry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captured, Great... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured, Great...   Captured, Great... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured, Great...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: Castles :: Royal Palace-