Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strictly Training.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Strictly Training. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Larry panted this fighting thing was harder then he thought..a lot of work. Plus well it hurt...what quarrel did this Poochyena have with him...was he encroaching on its territory...well if he was then couldn't it of said hey get off my propety. Was this Poochyena one of the one's that Crobat told him about...that they were also whomans or associated with half whoman half pokemon.

He leered and fired a Sandstorm at the Poochyena.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theprojectrp.proboards.com
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:44 pm

There was a shrill Whistle and all the remaining poochyena backed into the forest. You hear a human call out "Unit! Fire into those trees!" The voice was followed by a BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! and a rain of bullets zinged all around you! Mini was hit in the head but not hard, and Larry was hit in the gut. Then some armored men emerged from the woods carrying rifles.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Larry groaned whatever the heck just hit him really hurt. Things were spinning...up was down...down was up...left was sideways...right was well...right.
Everything seemed slowed down...every movement felt like it took a minute to complete...every minute lasted 5 minutes every...5 minutes lasted 10 minutes and so on and so on.

He held his hand over his chest where he was hit with that weird thing the....WHOMAN..had. "Why...oh why Mr. Whoman did you shoot me...I did nothing to you....oh...were these your Poochyena....I am sorry Mr. Whoman but they attacked me first I was only protecting myself...just let me explain mysef and I am sure we can work something out" thought Larry wobbling around trying to make sense of what the heck just happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theprojectrp.proboards.com
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Mini felt a sharp pain on her head, and she fell over. She felt very dizzy, now having a horrible head ache. Her vision was blurry, but she still managed to recognise the shapes of humans and her blood boiled with rage. She hated humans, one day she would get her revenge. She struggled to get up and attack, but that thing had delivered a hard blow. Her mind was buzzing, her head hurt, her vision was blurry. She couldn't manage an attack. Heck, she could hardly move at the moment. She wondered if Larry was okay, she hoped the young iggnorent Larvitar would run away before he was captured too. Mini was smart enough to escape all most every capture, but Larry would be totally helpless to man kinds cruelty.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:18 pm

One of the scouts walked over to Larry and lowered his gun. Then he reached in the creatures mouth and looked at his teeth. "Captain! This one's got blood on it teeth! Do these things eat that?" The captain barked back at him "Not it a forest you idiot! Put it in irons and take it back to base. We'll train it for the royals!" 2 more scouts approached Mini, "Captain, we got a shiny! A dragon too!" The captain scowled "Don't just stand there! Muzzle it and cuff it before it wakes up or we're all done for! Bring it back to HQ to await conditioning!"

With that Larry and Mini were clamped and hauled away to the palace, where who know what horrors await.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strictly Training.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: The World :: Deep Forest-
Jump to: