Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparing for a journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Provaud

Preparing for a journey Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Richter walked into the blacksmith shop and asked the shop keeper I have 10 gold can I get a decent sword and axe? he asked
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:58 pm

The smith looked at the cash. "You can get one or the other for that much. Or if you want one of the leftovers I can give it to you half off."
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Alright give me the good sword can I comeback later and exchange some good materials for gold?
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:02 pm

The smith smiled, "Of course you can! The goods of travelers are always welcome here. Here's your sword. Tell your friends to come here!"

+1 fine sword
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Rahul walked into the Blacksmith shop. His shoulder was all bandaged up now. Looking at the Blacksmith Rahul gave a nod of his head.

" Sir, I am in need of a set of dual-blades. I have 10g to offer if thats alright." he said.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:08 pm

The smith folded his arms "I can give ya two leftover for that price. You can pick em though. They're in the box in the corner."
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Rahul nodded and gave the Blacksmith the gold. " That will be fine. Thank you." he said.

Reaching walking over to the box, Rahul reached in and withdrew two blades that resembled his own, but were about 2ft long.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Richter waved to you two It was nice meeting you now I'm heading to the volcano peace
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:32 pm

The Smith overhears richter, "You goin to the volcano your gonna need some gear, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Indeed what would I would sir
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Rahul looked up. " I'm heading that way as well." he commented.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:39 pm

The smith looked up "Well then gentlemen, what you need is the latest in footwear. The volcano is rife with lava flows and geysers, And something tells me you boys want to keep both your legs. Lucky you I just developed these 'Hazard Boots'. Garunteed to resist the painful intrusion of lava. Fortunately for you I had time to make 4 pairs just before you got here!"
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:39 pm

"alright sir how much" Richter asked politely hoping he had something to exchange for the boots. The man seemed generally friendly and Richter liked him
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:42 pm

"I'll tell you what I'll do. Since I just sold swords to your friend there, I'll let you both rent some for 5 gold a piece. And if you don't bring em back, then I'll call the guard. Hows that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:54 pm

"Alright sir then I'll return this sword and buy the boots and choose one of those other swords from the bin over there. Is that alright?" Richter asked the guy.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Rahul thought for a moment. He took his old swords and showed them to the blacksmith. " Would you be willing to take these instead of the 5g?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:02 pm

The smith took the goods and placed the hazard boots on the table. "Here you are boys! Happy hunting!"
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Rahul gave a thanks and took his boots.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Richter did the same thanked the kind blacksmith and went on his way
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:55 pm

A few hours or so later,a rather tall male walked into the Blacksmith's shop. His blood reed eyes darted around the room.He took a mental note of his surroundings..The male smirked as he slipped his hands into his coat pocket..it would be wise not to piss off the store keeper,so he'd have to at least try to obey the usual curtious actions one would take by purchasing an item from another.

The male continued walking up to the table the blacksmith was standing at as he did so Havoc seemed to stop in mid step. The male then raised his noise into the air and begin to inhale a rather familiar sent.heh Rahul must have purchased something from here.Havoc lowered his head now Blood red eyes glared forward at the blacksmith."Tell me fine sir...do you happen to be saleing magma resistant boots?" He asked his deep voice streamed from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:46 pm

The smith stood fixed in place. "Interesting you should mention that. I rented 2 pairs out just a short while ago. They said they were heading to the Volcano, and only a fool would go there unprepared. I mean the environment is torture, even if your ignoring all the dangerous pokemon. As it happens I have 2 pairs left. If you need more than that you'll have to wait for the others to get back or for me to make another pair."
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Heh,here this man before him spoke of Fools.Ah yes,He havoc as also met plenty of Fools in his life time,hell this world was filled with them. A low dark chuckle crept from Havoc's lips." Indeed,only a fool..." Havoc repleted in a low deep growl of a voice.
The male then motioned to the boots," I'll take one par....how much will it be.." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 pm

The Smith placed one pair on the counter "10 gold to own 5 to rent."
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:38 pm

"I'll just rent..." Havoc placed 5g onto the table in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 pm

The smith took the gold. "Very well. Just remember to bring them back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a journey   Preparing for a journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing for a journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: Services :: Blacksmith-
Jump to: