Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selena

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:57 pm

I really like this place so far. I found it through a Pokemon Topsites. I'm also a member of another Pokemon forum, through which I browsed the topsites. ..If that made any sense.

Anyway, I'm Selena and I'm sad to see this place seeming so empty! It looks like it has so much potential and I'd love to see how this place goes. I have been RPing for about ten years now, I'd say half of which I've been roleplaying in the Pokemon genre(but not exclusively). I've only owned one forum, which was a Conker: Live and Reloaded forum. It didn't get a lot of members, but it had a very loyal following. It has gone inactive as of 2007, however.

Anyway, I look forward to RPing with you guys and hope more people come here! :3
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Well, I for one am delighted to see that you like our site! It's mostly just empty because we had to rebuild it after our previous domain provider suddenly decided to stop being free and charge us to keep running... we didn't pay them. Either way, this site looks a lot better than our old one and we're just trying to get a hold of more members... which you have just helped us with!

Anyways, hope that you enjoy yourself and I look forward to working with you in the future. If you have questions, feel free to ask me or Iota about it or simply post it in the question forum... you know, basic forum introductions.

P.S. what pokemon site did you join from? I may want to take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net
Selena

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Ow, that can't be good. I hate when good hosts do that. So whatever happened to the rest of the members?

This is the site: http://pza.proboards.com/index.cgi It's called The Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse and is pretty self-explanatory. I am Selena there as well and most of the members there know each other from PokeTwitter (also fairly self-explanatory, you Tweet as Pokemon. xD). It's a nice place, but currently a lot of us are plagued with writers' derp. Er... block.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Pokemon... zombie apocalypse. Now I -have- to check that out!

Most of our old members lost touch since we didn't really have a way to contact them without access to the site (we never did have more than a handful of active members at a time... I think we had about 8 at our best time, which was immediately followed by one of our mods ragequitting and making everyone leave...)

So yes, our site has always been a bit on the small side, but hopefully we'll get more members this time.
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: Community :: Welcome Forum-
Jump to: