Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skully sayz Hai!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Skully sayz Hai! Empty
PostSubject: Skully sayz Hai!   Skully sayz Hai! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Im new, I found out about this game because its on the Top Site Pokemon Forums list. I have experience in Rping, and im an Admin on another Forum. Im all so very hyper at times, and even a bit wierd but don't take any thing I say offensivly. I all ways say the first thing that comes to mind. Any way, just thought I might post here before I make any real threads. Feel free to comment!
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Skully sayz Hai! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skully sayz Hai!   Skully sayz Hai! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:47 pm

As one of the admin brothers, allow me to be the first to say welcome!
I'm glad that the topsites list is bringing people in and also glad that you have experience. We only recently got things up and running here and want very much for our early members to set a good example! Since I made the majority of the systems and whatnot for our RP, feel free to PM me or ask Iota about anything that seems confusing. (sometimes things that seem to make sense to me don't make as much sense to others, so I'll clarify anything that sounds weird)
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net
Iota
Admin
Iota

Skully sayz Hai! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skully sayz Hai!   Skully sayz Hai! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Welcome! I'm Iota. I did some of the work and stuff and I would really like it if this got rolling again like before Go Daddy destroyed the original. I've got a lot of experience DMing so feel free to ask for a mod. You can contact me off site via MSN. My address is Iota.exe@hotmail.com

See ya soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skully sayz Hai! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skully sayz Hai!   Skully sayz Hai! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skully sayz Hai!
Page 1 of 1