Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Braving the Wold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surgore

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Kris had been traveling from the deep forest for a several hours now.

"It can't be too much farther until I'm out of the Wold. The nearest castle was in Firgram, I believe," the Gligar thought aloud to himself

However, over the long distance, he seemed to have lost track of which way the village was. Kris decided to scout out his location by climbing a nearby tree. Using his sharp pincers and claws, he quickly scampered up the trunk and found a sturdy branch to stand out to survey his surroundings.

Last edited by Surgore on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Sitting just a few feet away on the same branch as you is a Glameow. "*Purrr* You want to see the castle do you? I can take you there, if you'll do me a little favor. *purr*". She began grooming herself herself leisurely, as though not to arouse a terrible interest in her situation, yet never letting you leave her sight. "*purr* Fair is fair, no?"
Back to top Go down
Surgore

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Kris found something unsettling about the Glameow, but he needed to get to Firgram and it wasn't going to do him much good if he just keep wandering around. "Alright, you've got a deal. The name is Kris, want is it you need help with?"

Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:12 pm

"*purr* all right, big boy, here's what I want. I want you to kill the skitty that lives in the thicket over the cliff. *purr* Then the forest will know who's the most beautiful kitty of all!" She licked her lips and faced her full attention on you. "*Purr* Then I'll take you straight to the castle."
Back to top Go down
Surgore

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Kris was shocked at the Galmeow's unorthodox request, "That's a bit vain, don't you think? You need to work out your problem with this Skitty in a better way than that," he replied, crossing his arms and shaking his head disapprovingly.

Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Glameow turned and curled up in a ball, "Then find your own way to the castle. *purr* I can be number two until a braver hero comes along."
Back to top Go down
Surgore

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Kris thought for a moment. He needed to find his way to the castle, but not at the cost of an innocent. He'll just have to play her game for now. "Fine, I will go see this skitty and take care of your problem," Kris said sternly, leaping from the branch and taking flight towards the thicket where the glameow said she was.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:44 pm

At the thicket you find not 1 but several Skitty. Most of which, very young. They had a rather sizable Stantler watching over the littlest ones. But then amdist the stronger ones was a deep orange one, which had to be the one Glameow was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Surgore

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Kris entered the thicket, scanning the crowd of skitty for Glameow's target. The orange one seemed to stand out from the others...

She must be it. I can see why Glameow was so envious.

He landed on the edge of the Pokemons' gathering, striding directly towards the vibrant skitty.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:01 am

The orange Skitty noticed you right away and came hopping over, "Hello there! I don't think I've seen you around before. Welcome to the Skitty tribe!" She was positively glowing with optimism and sociability. The stantler was watching you with narrowed eyes, but he probably wasn't the trusting sort. All the other skitty soon gathered around to see th visitor.
Back to top Go down
Surgore

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Kris blushed a bit, the Skitty was absolutely charming. He quickly composed himself and gave a deep breath before continuing, "Greetings, I am Kris. I appreciate your hospitality, though I wish I were here on better terms. I have come here to tell you that a Glameow's envy of your fairness has caused her to make a threat on your life," he explained. "She sent me here to do the deed, but I assure you that I have no intention of doing so," Kris said frankly.

Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:47 pm

The Skitty was hardly shocked, in fact she seemed to enjoy the comment as though it were some grand compliment. "He he he! Did she now? She must be getting pretty desperate! Well I guess I'd better do something back. Bring me Glameow's tail and I'll give you one of my servants. I'm sure she could take you to the castle. Oh an don't worry about Glameow, her tail will grow back after a couple of months."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Braving the Wold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braving the Wold   Braving the Wold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braving the Wold
Page 1 of 1