Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lithen's Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Lithen set out from his home in the plains with his life savings in hand. "I will save you brother. The prince is gonna learn he's not safe behind that shield forever!". Lithen fumbled a few of his coins then quickly stashed them away, remembering not to bring too much attention to himself. "So let's see... I guess I should head to castle Firgram first. They probably just give away crystals. (Laughs)"
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:44 pm

The plains seem to expand indefinitely in many directions, but in the distance there appears to be a signpost. The post would likely indicate the presence of a road; however, the tall grasses around prevent you from seeing if anything is on the road with it.
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Lithen approaches the tall grass paying little attention to it, his attention focused mainly on learning the directive on the sign.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 pm

As you leave the tall grass of the plains, you find yourself at a dusty road. The sign marks a fork in the road and at the base of the signpost is a dunsparce staring at it.

The dunsparce hears the rustling of grass behind it and turns around to see the source of it. Seeing that you are neither big nor menacing, the dunsparce breathes a sigh of relief and returns to its inspection of the sign.

*The sign has two arrows pointing towards the forks in the path. The longer arrow points left and reads "To Firgram province." The other arrow reads "To Un-" the arrow is snapped in half.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Lithen approaches the sign and inspects it closely. "Firgram..." Lithen approaches the dunsparce and asks "Excuse me, what are you doing here?" Lithen looked at the dusparce finding it to be well among one of the most ordinary creatures he had laid eyes on. At least if you were to omit the winged, fangly, rattle snake ensemble.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Dunsparce turns to face you, "I'm looking at this sign. There are two paths here, but the sign for this one..." dunsparce looks to its right, "...is broken, so i don't know where that road goes. I've never seen this sign before, so I don't know where these roads lead or where the road behind us goes. I never thought I'd be lost in my own home, I suppose the world's just that big... by the way, what brings you to this spot?"
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Lithen looks away then refocuses on dunsparce, "I'm trying to rescue someone. I don't really know where to start so I just figured I would wander around till something amazing happened." Lithen put on a sly face, "You know the crystals right? I mean everyone knows about the crystals... What am I trying to say... Oh I know! How 'bout I help you out of this little jam of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Dunsparce seems surprised to hear about your objective, but does not fully understand your proposition. "Rescuing someone? Oh my, that sounds very important... I don't know much about the crystals, all I know is that they are inside the castles and are very powerful." It doesn't seem to understand how you can help with its problem as you can neither repair the sign nor likely tell where the roads lead.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Lithen put on a theatric pose and proceeds to explain his view on the problem, "It's simple my winged, slithery friend! Destiny has block our eyes from the solution, but has invited us to explore this new route with our bodies! Come with me down route ""Un-"" and we shall surely be rewarded with strength and treasure! Let the winds of destiny flow through your tiny wings and take us on an adventure!" The end of the monologue left Lithen stricking a rather absurd pose before dunsparce.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Dunsparce is revealed to be somewhat young by the sparkles in its eyes upon hearing your dazzling monologue and seeing your ridiculous pose. "so cool..." are all that is said by the creature before shaking its head vigorously and returning to reality, "yeah, we have to follow a road to know where it goes for sure! Thank you for helping with my dilemma, I wouldn't want to go anywhere without knowing what's in the other way. I was a little bit scared to go explore the path by myself... but with a friend it'll be ok! My name is Wess, what's yours?"

Wess, the young dunsparce has joined your party!
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Lithen reposes, "Me? Um... Lithen! Yes. Lithen the Evee. What do you say we get started on our trip Wess?"
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Wess nods happily and starts to proceed along the road to "Un-" and after two-to three seconds turns to make sure you are still coming. "um, could you please lead the way, mr. Lithen? I'm a little nervous, this is very exciting."
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Lithen gave a comforting smile then proceeded with, "Certainly! You can bet any nasties will think twice with me at the front of the team!". With that, Lithen trotted into the lead on their way to "Un-"...
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:41 pm

The pair had moved for a short and uneventful trip thus far. Wess stayed very close to his confident and inspiring leader both to avoid getting lost and also feeling that more danger is averted the closer together they were.

However, the latter theory was soon disproved by a great rustling of the grasses on either side of the road followed by the leaping out of a small pack of wild poochyena, colored tan like the grasses of the plains! There were roughly 4 poochyena led by a Mightyena, the pack leader was staying far back to let its flunkies do the dirty work of this ambush. The leader barked to the pack's victims, "Surrender all your food and valuables and we -might- not have to kill you!" All the poochyena bark in unison, "Yeah!!"
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Lithen inspected his pockets, to find the only item meeting those demands were a few coins. Probably not enough to satisfy his assailants. "We don't have anything, and even if we did, you wouldn't get anything!" Lithen was hardly prepared for a battle of this magnitude but Readied for a fight either way. His thoughts couldn't help but turn to Wess's wellbeing since he hardly seemed the fighting type, and may be less than helpful in this conflict.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:40 pm

The pack leader snarled, "you've nothing for us, eh? I suppose we'll just have to make due, with the scraps that'll be left of you then!" The 4 poochyenas bark and Rush in to attack! There are 2 enemies targeting both you and your follower.

When Wess sees the poochyenas attack, he curls into a defensive position and is hit with 2 fairly weak tackle attacks. There are 2 tackle attacks incoming on you.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Lithen gritted his teeth, and was pummeled by the 2 tackles. The attacks sent him reeling to the ground. However, all said and done he only received a few bruises. "Oh Yeah!? How about some of this!". Lithen charged forward with a tackle of his own. "Wess! You gotta help! I can't take em' all!"
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:18 pm

The poochyenas were startled to see you get back on your feet so quickly and thus your tackle caught them off guard, knocking one of the attackers through the air and landing several feet away. it struggled to its feet and prepared to attack again, but it was hesitant at risk of being hit again. The second of your attackers tries to attack you from the side with another tackle attack.

Seeing you trying so hard, Wess is inspired to fight as well! With determination in his eyes, Wess takes a tackle attack from one of the other poochyena before leaping at the other for a rage attack, knocking the second poochyena off its feet!

Enemy status:
Poochyena 1 is injured, but can still fight. targeting lithen
Poochyena 2 is in perfect shape. targeting lithen
Poochyena 3 is lightly injured Targeting Wess
Poochyena 4 is in perfect shape Targeting Wess
Mightyena is shocked by the resistance put up by Wess and Lithen, it prepares to flee.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Lithen was distracted by his own attacks effectiveness that he was taken by surprise by the other's tackle and hit the ground again. Lithen rose to his feet and readied a counter assault. He charges forward, shoulder first at the Poochyena. (tackle)
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Your attack connects with its target, pushing it back as the poochyena snarls and attempts to push back at you. The Poochyena you wounded is scared off by your struggle with the others. you and your follower gain 3 exp. and 2 energy!

The other 2 poochyena both tackle Wess, leaving him bruised but more determined to fight and keep these two off of his friend. (rage building, attack raised) As he continues using rage to fight back, he swipes his drill-shaped tail at the stronger of his opponents, scratching it and throwing back unconscious(+3exp/2energy). Seeing the tides turned against his group, Mightyena dashes into the tall grass!

Enemy Status:
Poochyena1 has fled the battle, yielding 3 experience!
Poochyena2 is weakening, but locked in battle with Lithen.
Poochyena3 is lightly injured and still fighting Wess.
poochyena4 was knocked out by Wess's righteous fury, yielding 3 experience!
Mightyena has left the battle.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Lithen does a flip over the Poochyena to dodge his attack and lands squarely on his back then leaps off. "Give it up! You cant win now!"
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Seeing the odds turned against them, the remaining ambushers flee the scene faster than they had entered it! The party gains a total of 6 experience and 4 energy from the victory! Despite wearing bruises from the vicious battle, Wess looks to you with pride, "We scared them off, Lithen! You were awesome! What should we do about that one?" Wess turns to point at the poochyena which he had knocked unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Lithen look over at the decked out poochyena, "He was our enemy, but I guess we can't just leave him here..." Lithen thought hard, "(in thought) He's probably not so dangerous that we need to worry about him waking up if we try and carry him someplace to hide. And it's not too out of our way.". Lithen picked up the poochyena, "Lets take him with until we find somewhere to hide him. I'd feel guilty if something happened to him that we could have stopped."
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Wess's eyes sparkle in admiration as Lithen carries the injured poochyena to safety "so cool..."

As the pair continued traveling there were a few trees beginning to line the road they traveled on. Wess looks to you and tries to learn more about you and your quest, "You said when we met that you were going to rescue someone... who was it? Were they important to you?"
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Lithen stopped, "It's my my brother, Jag. The prince's knights took him away because he had white fur. We were inseparable." Lithen quickly changed to an optimistic light. "But he'll soon learn that he shouldn't underestimate my inner strength!" Lithen put on a huge smile and pointed off into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lithen's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen's Adventure   Lithen's Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lithen's Adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next