Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Point

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Santur left and entered the palace. Winny picked up the armor, "I'm sorry. I have to do this right away. Santur is very patient but I musn't keep him waiting if he wants to go home. I'll meet you when I'm finished to help you get ready for your mission."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:32 pm

"Alright I will see you later then" said Larry a bit upset that his friend was leaving.

He went and sat in the corner to wait, think, and sulk.

"perhaps she was not as bad as he thought....she did not really want to be here like the other pokemon and was forced to do mean things...if he was getting out of here he would try and take her and Mini with him"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theprojectrp.proboards.com
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:45 pm

An hour passed by and Winny returned as promised, "Aww! don't be sad little guy. It's not so bad here once you make some friends. Most of the Mightyena are jerks but the rest of your team is pretty nice when they aren't hurting things. Do you want to meet them?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:52 pm

"well sure I suppose and I am glad your back" said Larry perking up upon seeing her again and in one piece.
He was a bit scared to meet this team as well they hurt things what was to stop them from hurting Larry...or Winny.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Winny took him to a room shortly after the armory. "Here it is! Operation Desert Scope." She opened the door and there was a golem, 2 machokes, and a Caturn. Every one of them an accomplished Royal. "Hey guys! Brought by your new team member." The Caturn snarled "New team meamber?! The operation is tommorrow! I don't have time to guide another fresh meat? Has he even been to the wastes!?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:07 pm

"well no I have not been to the wastes....but I have heard a lot it from my friend Steven the Geodude he has relatives in the Wastes and often traveled there telling me stories about it" said Larry hoping to redeem himself a little at least he had heard what it was like there from a reliable source and from someone who visited there frequently.

Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:25 pm

He scowled, "Oh you've heard about it from a friend. Even the humans have heard about it and thats why only the crazy ones ever go there! Get out both of you! We can handle this ourselves." Winny scowled and slammed the door, "I'm sorry he's not usually such a jerk. I think he's just scared that he'll find the guys thy're looking for. They're really scary."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:36 pm

"it is alright...and scared well he certainly did not seem scared" said Larry.

"...and something could scare him...if he is scared...wow that must be something mighty scary" chuckled Larry.

"Maybe it is best if I don't go on the mission...is there anywhere private here" asked Larry so that is she questioned his reasoning nobody would overhear it.
He really hoped he could trust her.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Winny thought for a minute. "Follow me." She went into the palace and opened a closet. There was a small hole with a ladder leading down it. "This is the old well. Something bad happened and we don't use it anymore. Sometimes Lord Jirari goes down there and comes back with... things. But you won't have to worry about that. He's doing a conditioning and that takes a long time."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:50 pm

"Alright thank you" said Larry.

"The reason I can't go or don't want to go on the mission is that well I believe my friend Mini is here...a pink...Dratini I think she called herself....and well I want to break her out and myself out of here. Not that you have not been treating me greatly and all but well I just want to be outside and free.....which is why I want you to come with us.....your way too nice to be working here and I don't want you to get in trouble for my escape. If you don't want to come then pleease keep this a secret....I don't want to have to hurt you nor do I wish you to get hurt by the people here because who knows they may think you let me out or something.....so please escape with me"

Larry stared at the whoman pleadingly to join him in escape or to if she did not want to leave then to keep it a secret. He honestly could not hurt her but if he had to he would.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Without hesitation her eyes lit up "Oh yes! I would love to go with you! No ones ever been as nice to me as you. And I bet this Dratini is just beautiful too! This well leads to a cave outside the palace. I'll wait for you here!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:00 pm

"Alright SUPER...I will be right back then" said Larry very happily before climbing out of the well. He began a search for Mini.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Mini had been sneaking around, looking for Larry. She also had to be careful not to spill any blood from her wound, the pain of which had become a dull ache by then. Then, she saw him crawling out of a hole! She rushed over. "Larry!" she whispered, about five feet away. She then reached him. "Are you okay?" she asked, Mini sounded angry, but obviously really worried. Mini also hoped Larry wouldn't notice her wound.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:09 pm

"Am I ok....I am fine...but you don't look ok your bleeding" said Larry.

"Do you like the armor they gave me" asked Larry showing off his armor.

"Oh no time....come on found someone who is helping us escape...this way" said Larry as he made his way back to the secret closet entrance to the well.

He climbed down back into the well.

"Got her" said Larry to Winny.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Mini flinched, she didn't want Larrys pitty. "I'm fine, It's nothing." she said quickly, reassuring Larry.

She narrowed her eyes at the armor. "You shouldn't be proud of that! It's the work of humans, Larvitars all ready have a natural armor. You just look rather silly in that." her words where harsh, but understand able, after her life with humans... She hated every thing to do with them. "But if you want to keep such useless items, I don't mind. Use it againts them! That will show those stupid humans..."

Mini blinked. Found some one to help? A human pet? Could it be trusted? She wasn't sure considering Larry's IQ... But if any thing went wrong, she would kill it. She climbed down, having trouble considering she had no arms... But when she finally got there, and her eyes ajusted to the light... She let out an angry squeel. "A human!" she screamed at Larry, she spoke plain english. She wasn't afraid to offend a human. "Humans are unpredictable! All of them have black hearts! At least every one I've ever known, and thats alot!" she growled in unmeasured rage. Then she glared at Winny with such a glare that it would have scared a rabid Mightyena.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:29 pm

You hear a familiar voice come from behind you, "Winny... I'm disappointed in you. After all the royals have done for you? a shame." There stood Jirari! Still with a sword in his gut. "Under different circumstances that might have worked Mini..." He rips the sword out dripping blood. "You see this is the Sword of Forgiveness. It can leave a nasty wound, but never a fatal blow."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Larry growled he would not allow this asshole to hurt Winry so he jumped up and he bit into the humans blood dripping sword and tried to rip the tip of the blade off. He applied all the force his jaws would allow him before he attempted to tear the blade off with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Mini was suprised, and mad. She thought she had killed this guy! "You!" she hissed at Jirari. "Why can't you just be a good little human and die?" she growled angerly. She was about to attack, when Larry jumped and bit the end of the sword! AKA, the sharp end. Idiot! She would have to teach him about logic when they got out of here... If They got out of here. She couldn't think that way... Mini jumped up, Wraping her self around Jiari's neck. If Larry's stupidity could distract Jirari, she could strangle him. She went into a death grip. The sword may not have killed him but it weakened him. It was that weakness that could save them.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:57 pm

The sharp teeth crunch through the swords tip and Jirari drops it to the ground! Before he can make a smug remark, Mini tightens around his neck. Jirari kicks Larry into the filthy waters of the well. Winny calls out to him, "Get out of the water! It's poison!" Meanwhile He pulls out 2 more daggers and stabs Mini twice to try and loosen her grip.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Larry dog-paddled his way back to shore. Eww water...poison water to be exact...thankfully my skin is rock hard and I did not swallow any

Larry used Sandstorm and launched a barrage of toxic sand and a few stones from the wall at the whoman.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Despite the daggers Mini held on tight. She felt great pain and every thing was going black... Yet she clung to Jirani's neck, tightening every other seconed. Mini, only half conscious managed to hold her breathe as Larry's sandstorm blew past. She hoped some of the poison had gotton into Jirani's mouth, then he would probably die from all the damage he had taken. In her confused and only half awake state though all she could do was tighten her grip, trying to kill Jirani.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Some of the toxic sand sunk into both Jirari's and Mini's wound producing burning pain for both of them. Jirari's eye's rolled back and he fell to the ground. Winny cheered! "C'mon lets go before he wakes up!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Larry grabbed Mini off of the dead...or was he unconscious whoman.

Taking Winny's advise he moved as fast as he could with his movement hindered by his armor and carrying Mini.

He hoped to escape his wretched place.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:31 pm

After she got infected with poison and smacked to the ground along with Jirari, she completely blacked out. Her mind was blank...
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Following Winny you reach a cave laden with jewels. "They call this place Runic Cavern. Most of the knights are scared to come here because they say it's a magical place. There's a lot of pokemon here, and they might help us. I don't think your friend will last long like this if we don't help her."

Congrats you have escaped the palace!

45 EXP

Imperial Pikachu armor

+Winny!

Continue in new thread in Runic Cavern
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Point
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2