Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Volcanic Flames

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Richter arrived at Ashheart volcano he heard rare materials were here It would be a good way to gain money for his future expeditions as well as pokemon Richter had heard about these mysterious creatures everywhere he went and he had seen their power first hand Richter could always use a bit more power he also had two males following him he figured they had their own business and traveled with him because there is power in numbers. Upon entering a shadow immediately attacked him but richter was fast and sided stepped he wondered what the creature was.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Rahul walked up on the Volcano. Looking around, keeping his eyes open for any pokemon to come into his view.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:54 pm

The shadow quickly fled after finding its surprise attack to be ineffective. As it escaped, it could be seen that it had a somewhat dog-like appearance. It was apparently quite swift in order to escape as quickly as it had.

The area around you seems almost devoid of life as trees seem to have difficulty growing in this environment. A few scattered creatures seem to be slinking between boulders in an attempt to silently observe this party of strangers. Further up the mountain, a large and ominous black fog seems to be clinging to the surface of the volcano.
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Richter Decided to chase after the shadow further iinto the volcano He looked around waiting for to make it's next move
Back to top Go down
Soul

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Rahul looked on. He trekked forward, walking boldly. Un-fearful. Sounds not belonging to the dead world around him entered his ears. Rahul looked around. Watching for shadows, movement. Watching for anything. Nothing came into his view, so Rahul started towards the black fog that had caught his attention.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 pm

OOC @ Havoc:

The shadow you were pursuing burst from hiding as it had leaped out from behind the boulder it used for cover and launched a volley of small fireballs at you in an attempt to both hurt you and scare you off. There are roughly five of them close together, each about the size of a human fist. The attacker was revealed to be a Houndour!

Volcanic Flames 228_houndour_1_m
Back to top Go down
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Richter dodged most of them with minimum ease still being hit by two different fire balls one hitting his torso the other his leg he then decided to try something he focused on the pokemon and held him up with mid air using psychic it gave him a minor headache but he held on."Listen Pokemon I see potential in you. I do not wish to harm you but I want you to join me so I can help you bring out your hidden potential he looked at the pokemon eye to eye to try and sneak attack was smart I can see that your smart and you'd be welcomed to follow me." He smirked at the pokemon" So whats your decision do you say?"

Last edited by Provaud on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:06 pm

despite its dark-type resistance to psychic energies, you managed to establish a telepathic connection. Houndour's response was somewhat disturbing as the message that returned to you was nothing but snarling and occasional words like "Hunger" or "blood" or "kill." While most pokemon have some degree of intelligence, it appears that someone or something has reduced the mind of this creature to be totally feral, following only its basest instincts. The houndour rushed at you as it continued to spray embers from its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Richter felt these waves he wouldn't be able to hold hondour much longer It's obvious you wont join but I don't wanna kill you...I need to find out who or what did this to you... Richter slung it with his powers but has a headache he wouldn't be able to do that again for a few he pulled his swords out at ready in case the hondour decided to start attacking again.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 pm

The conscious thoughts of the houndour yield nothing but more nonsense, there may be something in its subconscious to explain its situation, but it would need to be unconscious in order for its other thoughts not to interfere. Whatever is affecting it appears to be acting very quickly as its thoughts no longer include words and its physical movements have become drastically more erratic. Most disturbing in this situation is that the creature's eyes have now rolled back and a strange black substance appears to be coming from them. Houndour is no longer directly attacking you and is now spraying fire in every direction as its mind degrades further.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:05 pm

"Damn... I have to stop him before he attracts other pokemon and hurts himself." Richter thought. He he decided to rush it with the intention of hitting him with the hilt of his sword so he wouldn't kill him. He dodged some of the fire but in the process burned his arm he made it close to the hondour.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm

The houndour fell to the ground as the handle of your sword met its head. Despite being unable to go through the process of getting back to its feet, it thrashed its head from side to side, spraying smog from its mouth and howling. It appears to have lost any and all ability to think and is simply moving randomly without any control of its body. This truly is an unpleasant spectacle.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Richter was saddened by this greatly he still hadn't stopped he re-sheathed his blades and give three quick punches to it one to the head and two the body he hoped this would knock it out if not he would end his life unwillingly but it would be better than having to stay in the pathetic state he was in now. He still couldn't help but wonder what the hell did this to the poor creature.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Uttering a low whine, the houndour slumped into unconsciousness. Subduing it has awarded you 9 experience. Now that it has been pacified, you may be able to probe deeper into its mind and uncover the source of its condition. Although it is still alive, it does not appear to show signs that it will recover from its present state.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:26 pm

The headache started to down a little so he wanted to try a new tactic maybe he could read the poor pokemon's memories and hear it thoughts...if he still had any with this maybe just maybe he would be able to find out what happened here. Richter focused and placed his hand on the unconscious pokemon's head and started focus."Open your mind..." he mumbled and then waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Most of its memories are short term and blurry, as far back as its memories go appears to be just a few hours earlier when it ate an oddly shaped black fruit off of a gnarled tree further up the mountain inside of the large ominous cloud. There is not much left of its mind, but what there is in there indicates that whatever has caused this is likely to be found further up the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Richter read the memories... damn I have to destroy that tree before other pokemon become infected... He picked up the young black pokemon and placed him behind a rock I'll come back for you when I have a cure he told the sleeping pokemon. Now to find this tree. He started thinking would he be able to make a vaccine and more importantly trees like this weren't natural somebody planted it but why who would want to put pokemon into that state? and more importantly how long has the tree been there and are there more than one?. the questions plagued him but he started to head further up the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:29 pm

As you proceed up the mountain, the great black cloud which was seen looming above earlier is only a short distance ahead of your position. It is difficult to see past the outer borders of the cloud but the ground just outside of it seems as if it is changing color from the earthen brown to an unnatural black, almost as if the ground were in pain. Sounds of movement can be heard beyond where your unaided vision stops.

"I would be careful about heading in there, friend." Sitting atop a boulder in a shallow pool of magma is a man, his hair is wild and his clothes are ragged. He appears to have spent some time away from civilization."The place reeks something fierce, can't hardly see in there either."
Back to top Go down
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Richter adjusted his Glasses and looked up at the man he didn't seem hostile but he would still be at ready in case the man decided to attack "Hey do you know what happened to the volcano? It seems you can already tell that something horrible is going down and it's turning the pokemon insane." Richter asked the man observing him
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:53 pm

"I've lived on this mountain for awhile, this cloud has been creeping down from somewhere close to the peak, it's not smoke from the mouth of the volcano like some would assume. This is something a bit more sinister stemming from the earth itself, a miasma. I haven't gone far into it myself, but the trees in the area seem to be the source of the problem. When something eats the fruit growing behind that cloud, they immediately go berserk and attack anything that moves, I wouldn't go in there without some backup." The man pulled a wooden pipe from a fold in his clothes and held it close to the pool of magma below him, a small stream of fire rose up to light it and he began smoking the pipe as he gave his introduction, "By the way, my name is *puff* Glenn Lott, hermit of ash heart and self-proclaimed lord of all I survey." As he concluded the introduction, the pool of lava beneath him receded into the boulder he sat on.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:59 pm

"Well than Lord Glenn do you have any idea to stop the miasma or at least block it off so that no more pokemon will have to endure the fate of the cursed fruit?" Richter asked still observing the man "hmm he can control the fire with that flute he could help me with this..." Richter thought. Even if he could get a sample of the fruit he would be able to anylze it and he might just be able to make a vaccine with the sample to cure the crazed pokemon. "This is probally why the pokemon here are known to be so violent." The red haired man concluded.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:31 pm

The expression on Glenn's face became very serious, "If I knew a way to stop this, I would have by now. I've destroyed some of the trees, but burning the fruit just adds to the cloud. Despite the ground being infertile, the trees grow back within days of being destroyed. There's only one lead I haven't taken on this and that's because it's far too dangerous for just one man... or one man with a strong pokemon." The boulder shook a bit as the magma came out from the bottom of it again, except in the form of a sort of slug. Apparently the fire he had been controlling was actually a magcargo.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Richter had formulated a plan "Lord Glenn can you accompany me to some of these trees If I van get some samples of the fruit as well as the tree itself I can take it back to the researchers in the lands outside of the volcano and we might be able to make something to stop the trees from growing. Also when did you start noticing the trees?"Richter asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:10 pm

"I don't know how much science can accomplish when the problem is likely magical in nature, but if you want to try and find a solution, I may as well help. It can get very dangerous in there, so stick close to me, okay? Stay hidden here, Magcargo." Glenn hopped down from his perch atop Magcargo (which melted back into a pool of lava as it was when you first saw it) and stepped in front of you, just before the border of the miasma. He pulled up some of his loose clothing to form a sort of muffler around his nose and mouth and put on a pair of goggles before stepping into the dense cloud.
Back to top Go down
Provaud

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:22 am

Richter Himself Pulled up the sleeve of his robe and covered his mouth with it he then pushed his glasses back to his face and started to follow the Strange Hermit. before he walked in the smoke he took one last breath of the somewhat fresh air and then walked into the smoke. He closed his eyes because the smoke burned so much he then knew he would have to rely on his other senses to get through this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Volcanic Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Flames   Volcanic Flames Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volcanic Flames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: The World :: Ash Heart Peak-
Jump to: